Sustainability Management Strategy, Sustainability Report
KTCU established the sustainability management goals and directions for 2022 through the analysis of sustainability management performance, assessment of the internal and external environment, industry analysis, and benchmarking of advanced cases.KTCU establishes detailed indicators according to environmental management, responsible management, and ethical management and conducts performance monitoring and management, thus promoting sustainability management.
Expansion of environmental and socially responsible management and realization of sustainable finance and welfare through trust building
Implementation direction & Strategic tasks
- Establishing a foundation for systematic environmental management
- Continued pursuit of environmental management practices
- Spreading an organizational culture of integrity and mutual respect
- Practicing services to enhance member value
- Implementing social contribution activities that fulfill the Union’s social responsibilities
Establishing an ethical
- Reinforcing ethical management practices
- Raising long-term profits by investing in ESG
UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
Sustainable Development Goals, an agenda to be achieved by 2030 (agreed upon at the 70th UN General Assembly in 2015) features 17 goals shared by humankind to make the dream of sustainable development come true.