Local Community Contribution
Social Contribution Strategy System, CHARM Sharing Volunteer Group, Key Activities
In addition to economic profit-oriented activities, we must comply with the social obligations demanded and expected by our stakeholders in order to achieve sustainable growth and boost confidence toward the company. In particular, for the coexistence with local communities amid the bleak economic outlook caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing various activities to have positive impacts.
to UN SDGs
4. QUALITY EDUCATION
- 4.3 Ensuring equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education
- 4.7 Ensuring that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development
10. REDUCED INEQUALITIES
- 10.2 Empowering and promoting the social, economic and political inclusion of all
- 10.3 Ensuring equal opportunity and reduce inequalities of outcome
Improvement of the
In 2019, KTCU established the social contribution strategy system to enhance business performance by strengthening the connection between management strategy and the social contribution project promotion strategy. KTCU established the Social Contribution Committee to reinforce expertise and public confidence in the business. In addition, we are laying the groundwork for strategic social contribution by enacting social contribution operation rules and actively discovering new businesses.
Social contribution business strategy
KTCU is walking with everyone so that both the teachers and students are repected and happy inside the classroom.
Promoting confidence of
KTCU is walking with everyone so that various dreams of future generations can grow healthily.
groups to self-reliance
KTCU is walking with the socially underprivileged and the marginalized classes to live together as members of our society.
- We carry out social contribution activities with a focus on "education".
- We prioritize the "socially marginalized", and focus our operations on "students".
- We prioritize social contribution activities that help develop local communities.
- We improve the quality of our social contribution activities using agreements with institutions that establish and operate social welfare-related activities for their own purposes and also with national and public institutions that work for the public good.
- We promote synergy by utilizing the tangible and intangible resources of our Union and our subsidiaries.